The OneTouch Select Plus strips are used with the OneTouch Select Plus simple blood glucose monitoring system for the quantitative measurement of glucose (sugar) in fresh capillary whole blood samples drawn from the fingertips. The OneTouch Select Plus simple blood glucose monitoring system is intended to be used by a single patient and should not be shared.
Uses of OneTouch Select Plus Test Strips, 50 Count
- Easy to understand when you are high, low or in-range, with ColourSure technology (in a clinical study conducted in the UK in 2016 with 59 subjects, 88% agreed. Be sure to talk to your healthcare professional about the range limits that are right for you). The OneTouch Select Plus Simple® meter comes with pre-set ranges and cannot be changed (for more information, please refer to the product owner’s manual).
- Provides results in just 5 seconds.
- Each strip is intended for single, one time use.
- 20mg/dl-600mg/dl measuring range.
- Highly accurate – 9 years of proven accuracy at very low and very high blood glucose levels (S. Setford, et al, Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology 1–8, 2017).
- Meets International Standards of EN ISO 15197:2015 (in vitro diagnostic test system-requirements for blood glucose monitoring systems for self-testing in managing diabetes mellitus).
- LifeScan is a world leader in blood glucose monitoring – globally more than 20 million people depend on our iconic OneTouch® brand products to help them manage their diabetes.
- OneTouch is the No.1 recommended brand by diabetologists in India (In a survey conducted in India in 2020 with 150 diabetologists)